Sales Account Manager
If you relish the challenge of an organisation that is growing and constantly adapting and evolving and you want to join a talented team focused on delivering our clients cutting edge IT solutions and services then read on…
You will have a proven track record in IT or technology sales with a tenacious, results-orientated mentality. You should have demonstrable experience in new business generation and account management with the ability to build strong, effective relationships both in person and over the phone with new and existing customers alike. You will have a relentless desire to suceed in a sales environment and be driven by exceeding monthly targets.
If you are able to establish trust and credibility, are excited about being an impetus to drive change and are ready for a fresh and exciting challenge in IT solution sales, then we’d love to hear from you.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You have a great sense of humour!
- You strive to have fun even in a results driven environment!
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked and you’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you know how to roll with the punches
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You pay attention to detail. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
- You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig untill you find it
- You like helping people and get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
A typical day:
- Responsible for Enterprise customers, System Integrators and Key Managed Service Providers, with a focus on Multi-Vendor, Large Scale and High Value Projects
- Proven track record of successful IT or technology sales; strategic account planning; forecasting; quota attainment; communicating business transformational solutions via sales presentations; short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customers’ business drivers and align to our best of breed vendor solutions
- Strong skills in prospecting, and utilising social media platforms such as LinkedIn
- Demonstrable skills in negotiating issues with peers, and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Must be a competitive self-starter with ability to articulate network product and business strategies, and create the demand to close deals
- Confident in both cold calling and warm calling into new and existing accounts
- Experience in maintaining quality CRM data
What we’re looking for
- Proven New Business Hunter and Account Manager
- Sales experience in networking, security, servers and storage with any of our core vendors (Juniper, HP, Palo Alto, Dell, F5, VM Ware) would be extremely advantageous
- Process and results-driven individual with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Resilience and the ability to bounce back are an essential quality
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Good eye for detail and presentation style
- A willingness to take initiative and learn quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to make a great first impression, highly presentable and articulate
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- 23 days holiday +BH + 1 day per 1 full year of service capped at 28 days
- Company GSIPP Pension
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Metlife health and wellbeing support
- Health shield cash plan (incl. dental, optical, chiropody, physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, 24 hour helpline for Health, legal & counselling)
- Income Protection Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free annual Flu Jabs
- Free Parking
- Free month end lunches
- Free breakfast and fruit daily
- Regular Vendor call out days with Sales incentives & prizes to be won!
- Fully funded company incentivised holidays and trips
- Summer BBQ’s, themed parties!
- Pet friendly!
Performance Related Play
Think all company incentives are the same, think again. Our ‘Performance related Play’ gives the opportunity for the top 30 Champions to be flown to South Africa to enjoy a fun-filled experience at Leobo Private Reserve – a stunning 20,00 acre estate in the beautiful Waterberg mountains. Activities on site include Helicopter paintball, skydiving, climbing, quad bike safaris, the list goes on. For more information visit the Ultimate Playground @ http://ultimateplayground.co.za/
Competitive basic salary and OTE package subject to experience with career opportunities to match
We will provide on-going training and development in line with the requirements of the role and the development of the individual. Company funded Vendor certified sales training e.g. Juniper, Palo Alto, and VMware.
Kemble, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BQ or UK home based
Monday-Friday 8:30-17:30 (40 hours per week)