Sales Account Manager
If you relish the challenge of an organisation that is growing and constantly adapting and evolving and you want to join a talented team focused on delivering our clients cutting edge IT solutions and services then read on…
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced, growing and sometimes ambiguous environment where it’s not just about getting things done – it’s also about “how” you get things done and help others to do the same.
If you are able to establish trust and credibility, are excited about being an impetus to drive change and are ready for a fresh and exciting challenge in IT solution sales, then we’d love to hear from you.
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You have a great sense of humour!
- You strive to have fun even in a results driven environment!
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked and you’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you know how to roll with the punches
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You pay attention to detail. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
- You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig untill you find it
- You like helping people and get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
A typical day as a Sales Account Manager:
- You will be researching, identifying and targeting new client opportunities, placing phone calls to develop new relationships, striving to achieve trusted partner status with every call you make
- There’s loads of training so you will be attending and completing certified sales training on and off site across our portfolio of technology vendors e.g. Juniper Networks, Palo Alto, HP, Dell, VMware!
- You will be asssiting in winning new business by providing new business development and marketing support within the team
- Working collaboratively with internal teams across the company in compiling proposals and delivering pitches with support from team members
- You will assist with Social media campaigns to further develop our presence via LinkedIn, Facebook, the Hardware Group blog & Twitter, whilst also using these platforms to identify and develop new business opportunities
- You will be constantly looking at ways to be the differentiator in the sales cycle, with the aim to exceed our customers expectations
- You will also be attending seminars, technology events and other networking opportunities to build your own brand and grow ours as a pioneering leader in our field
What we’re looking for
- Process-driven individual with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Previous IT sales experience desirable not essential
- Resilience and the ability to bounce back are an essential quality
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Good eye for detail and presentation style
- A willingness to take initiative and learn quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to make a great first impression, highly presentable and articulate
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales
- 23 days holiday +BH + 1 day per 1 full year of service capped at 28 days
- Company GSIPP Pension
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Metlife health and wellbeing support
- Health shield cash plan (incl. dental, optical, chiropody, physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, 24 hour helpline for Health, legal & counselling)
- Income Protection Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free annual Flu Jabs
- Free Parking
- Free month end lunches
- Free breakfast and fruit daily
- Regular Vendor call out days with Sales incentives & prizes to be won!
- Fully funded company incentivised holidays and trips
- Summer BBQ’s, themed parties!
- Pet friendly!
Performance Related Play
Think all company incentives are the same, think again. Our ‘Performance related Play’ gives the opportunity for the top 30 Champions to be flown to South Africa to enjoy a fun-filled experience at Leobo Private Reserve – a stunning 20,00 acre estate in the beautiful Waterberg mountains. Activities on site include Helicopter paintball, skydiving, climbing, quad bike safaris, the list goes on. For more information visit the Ultimate Playground @ http://ultimateplayground.co.za/
Competitive. Subject to experience.
We will provide on-going training and development in line with the requirements of the role and the development of the individual. Company funded Vendor certified sales training e.g. Juniper, Palo Alto, VMware.
Kemble, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BQ
Monday-Friday 8:30-17:30 (40 hours per week)