If you relish the challenge of an organisation that is growing and constantly adapting and evolving, then read on…
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced, growing and sometimes ambiguous environment where it’s not just about getting things done – it’s also about “how” you get things done and help others to do the same.
Reporting into the Group Credit Manager you will be a pro-active sales enabler, facilitating sales whilst maintaining acceptable levels of risk by selecting appropriate credit instruments to mitigate those risks whilst maintaining a number of sales ledger accounts, with involvement in the entire ledger process, from assisting new customers for credit limit, through to debt collection and cash allocation.
If you are able to establish trust and credibility and are excited about being an impetus to drive change then we want you to be part of our talented Credit Services Team!
This opportunity might be for you if:
- You have a great sense of humour!
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- You strive to have fun even in a results driven environment
- You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- You like helping people and get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
- You pay attention to detail. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you know how to roll with the punches
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked and you’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
A typical day:
- Proactively collaborating with your colleagues in sales to enable company growth
- Managing the end to end Credit Control process for internal and external customers on your own ledger
- Collecting debts by telephone, fax and email
- Working to reduce debtor days on Hardware Group ledgers
- Processing new account applications and running credit reports for risk assessments
- Achieve team cash targets on Hardware Group ledger
- Collaborating effectively with both internal and external departments relevant to maintaining customer accounts and resolving outstanding queries
- General administrative duties
- Experience of working in a busy Credit services/Finance department
- CICM/AAT qualified or part qualified or qualified by experience
- A good understanding of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- 23 days holiday +BH + 1 day per 1 full year of service capped at 28 days
- Company SIPP Pension
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Health shield cash plan (incl. dental, optical, chiropody, physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, 24 hour helpline for Health, legal & counselling)
- Income Protection Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free annual Flu Jabs
- Free Parking
- Free month end lunches
- Free breakfast and fruit daily
- Gaming zone with PlayStation 4
- Fully funded company incentivised holidays and trips
- Summer BBQ’s, themed parties!
Competitive + bonus
Performance Related Play
Think all company incentives are the same, think again. Our ‘Performance related Play’ gives the opportunity for the top 30 Champions to be flown to South Africa to enjoy a fun-filled experience at Leobo Private Reserve – a stunning 20,000 acre estate in the beautiful Waterberg mountains. Activities on site include Helicopter paintball, skydiving, climbing, quad bike safaris, the list goes on. For more information visit the Ultimate Playground @ http://ultimateplayground.co.za/
We will provide on-going training and development in line with the requirements of the role and the development of the individual.
Kemble, Gloucestershire, UK.
40 hours a week