Hardware Group features in CRN’s 2016 Top 100 VAR’s List
As an established and successful international provider of advanced IT solutions and services, Hardware Group has built strong relationships with authorised vendor partners, including Juniper Networks, HP, Dell, F5, Palo Alto Networks and VMware.
Following on from the launch of the specialist Solutions, Services, Lifecycle and Cloud divisions in 2015, Hardware Group has gone from strength to strength in 2016. Additional investments in facilities, services and accreditations have included:
- Recognition as Juniper Networks Partner of the Year 2016, UK&I award
- Achieving Gold Level partner status with Palo Alto Networks
- Being shortlisted For CRN Best Apprenticeship Scheme
- Hosting IT Academy students from Cirencester College
- Expanding our services portfolio
- New and enhanced vendor accreditation’s
- Launching our Aim High, Go Far ‘performance-related play’ reward scheme
All these investments are underpinned by our ISO certifications, demonstrating our commitment to high standards, security and service excellence.
About Hardware Group
Hardware Group is a global multi-vendor leader in providing advanced IT solutions for Enterprise, Mid-Market and Managed Service Providers, delivered through its Solutions, Services, Lifecycle and Cloud divisions, supported by a global logistics and operations network. Its team of expert and certified consultants partner with companies to identify, implement and support advanced IT infrastructures that align companies’ technological business requirements.
For more information, please visit www.hardware.group